09 July 2008

How I spent my summer vacation:



My boy is the exuberant one (naturally).




Ready or not, here I come!




Can I come in and play?




Don't try to stop me, I'm going in!



You can tell at once, we are elephants*.



I know there's some dinosaur bones here somewhere.



Be still!



Coolin' it with Grammy.



Shoulda been a park ranger. (yes that's me with a reptile, and yes those are other people's kids).




Dude, this is my favorite part.




Cuddlin' cousins.




What friends are good for.




Chillin'.




No, this way...




Boat making 101.



Sea worthy!



Finding fun in our own backyard. (Yeah, another snake.)


Speed? I am speed.


So, how are you spending your summer vacation?

*Elephant caption courtesy Fred Rogers (aka 'the coolest man in children's television).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems like you guys had a great summer!

Wish you were here so we could hang out and swap funny kid stories.