20 January 2010

It's that time of year...

...for the blogging to slow waaay down.  It already has of course, but I'm still alive.  Outage will start soon and I will be working night shift for about a month and a half.  Right now, it just seems that life is so busy.  Doesn't seem to be very many days when something isn't going on.

I guess what I'm saying is that life happens, and right now I'm just too busy and tired to blog.  I apologize to my legions of fans.  The millions who must be reading my blog by now.  Rest assured, however, that like all things, this will prove to be cyclical, and I will someday be back better and stronger than ever.

Until then,
Peace.

1 comment:

Lynda Meyers said...

John...er...Stacy...er...whatever your name is!!! :)

I wanted to take a moment to thank you - quite sincerely - for your encouraging comments over at MA. I hadn't thought about God changing peoples' names as it pertains to my situation, and you were able to provide for me a different perspective - a new outlook. For that, I am (as it were) eternally grateful!!

Thanks again! So glad we're all in this together!