08 November 2009

I found it!

I've been looking for a novel that I started writing and for the longest time could only find chapter one.  I just knew I had lost it forever, but then I remembered:

I set up a google account when I started this blog.  I also sent my writings to myself via email so that I would always be able to get to them.

If only I had remembered that I'd done this, I could've saved myself a lot of worry.  I mean I've been looking for those pages for over a year!  Duh.  Now that I've found it, I may get started on it again.  It's a time travel novel about a Retro-assassin that is given the mission of precluding the existence of Jesus Christ.  I've gotten a good 17 K words down (4 chapters), about fifteen percent of what I estimate the final length to be (yes, I do outline a plot in advance--Stephen King is lying when he says he doesn't).  I also strongly suspect that some of my other missing works are waiting for me in the saved folder.

ANYWAY, I'm pretty relieved and excited.  Now let me go refresh myself.

Peace.

No comments: