22 April 2010

Disney Pics

 
This giant coke refreshes by opening and spraying a mist on whoever is standing nearby.


 
Don't know how I got this effect, but I call it green boys.  
You can see the giant magician's hat in the background.

This is my new favorite picture of the boys.  We were in the spinning tea cups.
  Mad Hatter something or other.

  
Staci, getting in touch with her Asian roots.  Domo!

This was technically Caleb's first roller coaster, though he quickly moved on to bigger and faster things.


Friends from Vidalia.

 
 Fireworks every night.  We took several of the castle, but this is my favorite because of the varied colors.  Some of my other pictures are more dramatic.  I may post some of those later.

 
Just love this!  Magical.


What a great trip.  Can't put up all the photos, but here are some of my favorites.  Caleb really surprised us.  He was a lot different this time around, as in -  not scared or overly cautious.  Got on his first roller coaster (the mine train, whatever it's called) and the fastest roller coaster I've ever been on.  Aerosmith's Rock and Roll Roller Coaster.   Above is a photo of it that I got from the internet.  It's of the entrance to the ride.  The rest of these photos, either I or my wife took.  I heard that it's zero to sixty in two seconds.  Don't know if that's true, but I'm inclined to believe it.

We happened to be there the same time as some of our friends from Vidalia, so the kids got to meet up with some of their friends.  That was cool.  We hit all four parks.  Did fireworks, parades, and various shows.  The Lights, Camera, Action stunt show was incredible. We saw celebrities (yes, that is the real Green Army Guy from Toy Story, even got his autograph to prove it).  And we rode too many rides to count.  

I can hardly wait till go again.

No comments: