23 April 2008

We're back!

The Disney trip was a success! Thanks for your prayers. We were able to pack an incredible amount of fun into the few days we were there. Here are some pictures:


My three favorite people beside that famous Castle.



Here's me and the oldest son fighting the evil emporer Zurg.



Buzz and his new pals.



The dragon is actually in the water and is made of Legos. It stands across from the Lego store at Downtown Disney, a shopping center on Disney property that sells all things Disney.



I thought the fireants in Georgia were bad, but they're nothing compared to these things they've got in Orlando.



And here we all are with the Mouse himself.


That's it for now. I may post more about our trip later. Right now I'm tired and just want some down time.


Peace.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I am so jealous!

Actually, the thought of taking 4 kids ranging in age from 8 to 1 does not fill me with much joy.

Maybe when they are older.

Glad you guys had a great time. It looks like you had perfect weather.

Jen Talley said...

So glad you had fun!!! I can't wait to take our crew.

Cullen said...

I, too, am jealous. We were thinking about making a Mouse trip next year. Still up in the air, but we loved it so much the first time.

Did you guys stay at a hotel on the property or somewhere in Orlando?

We did one of those timeshare things where we stay free but have to sit through their spiel. Next time, I just want to get a cheap hotel.

Crotalus said...

Thanks y'all. This was my first time to Disney in about 20 years. Needless to say a lot had changed. Yes, Cullen, we did stay on the property--at Port Orleans Riverside. About mid-range pricewise, but very nice. This made getting around much easier, and I highly recommend it. We drove only to get down there and to come home, the rest of the time we were taking buses to the park, which ran about every 15 min. Took a lot of stress off us.

Lynda Meyers said...

Wow. Those are fantastic pics! We took our kids to the California brand of Disney about 12 years ago - I'm thinking it's definitely time for another trip!!

So glad you all had a great time. Keep up the good work!!