11 August 2010

Happy Anniversary Darling!

August 12 will mark ten years of glorious wedded bliss for my beautiful bride and me.  In honor of this wonderful occasion, God has seen fit to bless the whole world with a night full of shooting stars.  Thank you Lord, for her and all the love and joy you have sent my way through her.  

As for the rest of you.  Enjoy, and celebrate with us! 
PERSEID METEOR SHOWER: Earth is entering the debris stream of comet Swift-Tuttle and this is causing the annual Perseid meteor shower.  According to the International Meteor Organization, observers are now counting as many as 25 meteors per hour during the dark hours before dawn. For Tamas Ladanyi of Taliandorogd, Hungary, just one was plenty:




Happy anniversary darling, I love you with all my heart, and consider myself the most blessed man alive!

No comments: