04 January 2008

My pledge to you

It has been pointed out to me by a source that will remain unknown, for now, that I made something of an error in my previous post. Specifically that I might be off just a bit with my estimate of how many people are actually reading this blog.

How far off you ask? I had the same question.

By a factor of thousands I was told.

Wow, that far off!

So my pledge now to my MILLIONS of readers is that I promise, even with such great numbers of rabid fans, that I will not let this site degenerate into some ad-laden, shameless self-promoting debacle of a site. I pledge to keep blogging only about the things that really matter. The things that are really key in life.

Like I am doing right now.

So, thank you, my millions of fans. Now if each of you will send me just a few dollars. Just one or two from each of you. Then I can go ahead and buy my own domain name and make a site that is worthy of such a populous readership. I will soon post a Paypal account button to let the money come rolling in.

As soon as I figure out how.

No comments: