09 January 2008

Things that don't add up

Fred Rogers was quite possibly one of the coolest people who ever lived. When I was watching his show as a child, I felt like I really was in his living room and he was speaking just to me. Man what a great neighbor. One of my college buddies had an autographed photo of Fred Rogers that was personalized: To Brent, best wishes--Fred Rogers. Or something close to that. I was always jealous of that photo. I think it was actually this one, or one very similar:





The only thing that has never added up to me was this one puppet:




Lady Elaine Fairchild is scary and evil, and I don't want to go into her museum. It has to be a terrible, terrible place.


What was up with that puppet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Puppets, mimes and clowns are all evil.

EVIL I tell ya!