28 December 2008

The year in review

So here we are at the end of the year, and, as I've mentioned more than once now, this is also the end of one year of blogging for me. While I haven't blogged as consistently as I'd have liked, I put in over a hundred posts, which aint too bad. Anyway, here are ten of my favorite posts. They didn't necessarily garner tons of acclaim or attention, but I liked them. And for various reasons. Some are ones that feature the people I love most, and some are just things I like to do, and a few are just random thoughts or pictures.

All in all, it's been a good year for our family. In my opinion anyway. There are challenges, of course, but God is ever at our side, guiding us, protecting us, providing, and loving. He is so good. Our oldest son has made tons of progress, thanks mainly to the greatest Moma in the world. Our youngest just walks around happy, for no apparent reason other than being alive. My wife continues to bless and serve, outworking me at every turn. And I plug away, determined as a tortoise and at about the same speed.

Anyway, here are various snapshots of my year.

How I spent my summer vacation

Indie films

Frogs

Life cycle of a drawing


God's two cents

Happy Birthday

Soccer: the motion picture


Budding song writer

Art Show

Who says there's nothing to do in a small town

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite of the list is "Art Show".

You guys rock as parents. Putting on an art show so your boy can show off his stuff and feel important. That took time to do and yet you guys did it.

When you first wrote that post, I told Jen how awesome you guys are and I mean it!

BTW: My continuing series on humorous Word Verifications, today's word: HOSER. :-)

Crotalus said...

Thanks, you hoser. Eh.

coo coo coo coo coo coo coo coo.

Anonymous said...

eh...take off hoser!