13 August 2008

The line must be drawn here!

"They invade our space, and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds, and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far and no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done!"

These words were uttered by none other than Jean-Luc Picard himself, in reference to that vile threat that call themselves 'Borg'. And now they have tread upon my own backyard. Imagine my revulsion, my rising fury, when I chanced upon their latest victim--still alive and kicking in my kid's wading pool.



He told me his name was 'Locroakus' and that resistance was futile. Though my heart was filled with pity, I dealt with him swiftly and humanely. Of course, I fried the legs. You don't let that go to waste. And I'm trying to reverse engineer the borg implants, to find a weakness I can exploit.

For, just like Jean-Luc, I will have my revenge. Yeah, I may let my boys play with toads and frogs until they die from overhandling, but I would never be so cruel as to run neural implants into their brains and turn them into some half-frog, half-machine monstrosity.

Take this as a warning, Borg, ...I'm coming for you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy!

BTW, is it really a mutant or what?

Crotalus said...

A mutant? Dude! It's a cybernetic parasite that robs you of your individuality and makes you a slave of the hive mind.

Educate yourself before it's too late!

Crotalus

Lynda Meyers said...

I was a second generation Star Trek viewer - of the original series (my father never liked Piccard as well as Kirk...).

Keep letting them play with frogs!

Madison

Crotalus said...

Madison, I grew up watching reruns of the original series. This was back in the seventies. The next generation didn't get good until it's third season, but it was excellent.

I'm pretty excited about the new movie in progress. It goes back to the original crew, but with new actors. The original series, re-imagined. It's gonna rock.

And yeah, it's like I've said before: Frogs are proof that God loves boys and wants them to be happy.

Kristi said...

Staci gave me your blog address so I can keep up with Caleb and Levi. You two sure do have got a couple of good-looking boys on your hands!! They look like they are a fun-filled handful too :-)