05 August 2008

One last hurrah!


We took one last mini-vacation before school starts. North Georgia mountains this time, around Helen. We stayed in a cabin for three nights.

A big "Thank you, darling!" to my beautiful wife for all the work she put into getting us ready and making things go as smoothly as they did. Thanks also to my mother-in-law for coming with us and helping with everything. Thanks to the boys for helping me be a kid again. And most of all, thanks to God for creating such beauty for us to enjoy.


Ready for anything!


How symbiotic relationships get started.


Adventurer in training.


Sign? What sign?


Smile like you mean it!


Now THIS is what it's all about.




I can't even begin to imagine what heaven must be like.


More pictures later...I'm going to bed now.

No comments: